Re: Narrow Gauge calendar from White River

William Uffelman

Congratulations.

Bill Uffelman

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 11:55 AM, Lee Bishop
<leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Last night when I checked the mail, I was very surprised to have a thick mailer from White River Publications, with whom I've bene published on a couple of their magazines in the past.
Thinking it was a mistake after seeing the "Author copies" stamp (I shrugged and thought, "well, at least it'll be something to read", I opened it and found that a photo of my layout made their narrow gauge modelling calendar for 2020!
I was honored to have the month right after an excellent photo of the HOn3 layout at Johnson City. Consecutive ET&WNC shots!
https://shop.whiteriverproductions.com/products/ngc20
I'd had NO idea this was going to happen.