On30 for sale

Jim King

Recent, unplanned discussions regarding our inevitable downsizing to a smaller house has caused me to begin the process of thinning my collection.  I didn’t expect to be considering this for several more years but “time flies”.  I have the following On30 items priced low to move them.  All were purchased just before this discussion began a couple weeks ago.  Prices do not include postage to your location.  Will ship worldwide.

(2) ET&WNC Bachmann 4-6-0, black, unlettered, DCC equipped.  Never run.  $110 each

(1) ET&WNC hopper laser kit (short body), no trucks/couplers/decals.  $28

(1) ET&WNC hopper laser kit (long body), no trucks/couplers/decals.  $30

(5) Bachmann arch bar trucks #29901.  $14/pair

(1) Woodland Scenics “Ethyls Gas Station”, prebuilt, ready to “plant” on your layout.  $105 (retail is $149).

Contact me off-list concerning these items.  Thank you.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/