Newest issue of Every Time With No Complaint

johnny graybeal

Just a quick note to say the latest issue of ETWNC went out from the printer nearly a week ago. Unfortunately, when I got my extra copies there was an issue with the roster that is in the back of the issue. The printer is going to print the roster with the problem resolved and mail the new roster out to everyone this tuesday. So you should receive an issue and a few days later receive an addendum to go with it.
I think everyone will love this issue, as it covers tons of new ground on our favorite railroad and  its affiliated companies.
Johnny Graybeal