Re: Taplines CD?

Lee Bishop

I got mine in the mail yesterday and it has several scans of various publications where the ET&WNC is mentioned. There's also a few fan-crated (?) images of rosters and such and I think one has some bad info on the last 2-8-0s the RR had. Still, there's a lot of interesting stuff and buying the original publications would be very expensive.
There are also a couple of really good maps in there I've never seen before.
I don't think it's a 'gotta have' for all of us, but it was worth the cost, to me.