Re: Blue on Blue. More doings on the Blue Ridge Stemwinder in On30.

Tom Grabenstein

Hi Rick,

Bill is the master of getting a lot of railroad(good looking) into a small area. While myself I am trying to get one rail road into a small area.I’m not quite as talented.

Bill is also extremely generous, he built up the majority of a ET&WNC scratch built hopper car and one day just gave it to me.

The fraternity of model railroaders is certainly a great one!

Doc Tom

On Sep 7, 2019, at 5:26 AM, Rick Perry <railsend@...> wrote:

Doctor Tom,
Since you're friends with Bill Nelson, then you've got to add 5-6 more levels to your plan!!🤣
Looks like you've got a workable plan there. And great start to a gorge scene!!

Rick Perry