Re: Our Town in the Movies: Scenes from Hampton,Tennessee circa 1940

John Braly

So very nice to see Hampton as I remembered it growing up.  Things changed dramatically after the 4 lane was completed.  I wish I knew who more of these people were.  I only recognized three of them.

John Braly
great grandson of Lum Johnson

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 05:12:50 PM EDT, Jonathan Pleasant via Groups.Io <sigmunddragonslayer@...> wrote:

Did you notice the older guy at the depot is the same at the hardware next door? Was he associated with both or just wanted to get filmed twice?

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 5:00 PM, Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:

You're right...not enough RR stuff...but is there ever enough?  :)

Thanks for sharing Rae.

Wonder if anyone saw any of their relatives in there? Even the youngest ones at school would probably be in their late 80s now.
Thanks again!

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 15:25:04 -0700, "Rae Augenstein" wrote:

Watch “Our Town in the Movies: Scenes from Hampton,Tennessee circa 1940” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/333139398? ref=em-share

Some cool stuff in here, not enough railroad though! But what great film.

--
Rae Augenstein
Johnson City