Re: ET&WNC #210 on the prowl.

Chris Ford

All,

Since we seem to have RS3 fever (a good fever to have, mind you) here's links to a couple of Stemwinder stories on the RS3s...

http://www.cfordart.com/3-2Stemwinder1990RS3.pdf

http://www.cfordart.com/17-1Stemwinder2006RS3.pdf

And here's links to a couple of photos of the "last paint scheme" they ever had...

http://www.cfordart.com/photoalbum/photopages/fullsizepages/1989junefullsize/12fullsize.html

http://www.cfordart.com/photoalbum/photopages/fullsizepages/1989junefullsize/13fullsize.html

I'll say that I think they look "more right" (is that a term?) with the Southern diesel gold lettering that the ET used on them....but it's always fun seeing them however the owner has decided to paint them.

On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 10:36:00 -0600, "Tom Grabenstein" wrote:

Thank you Lee for this is excellent advice!!  One of the guys at the club has an RS3 lettered for the 1960’s/1970’s Southern RR. Nice to know there are decals available to take this:

To this:

I appreciate the very quick response. I will try to get the decals ordered today.