Krause photo?

Lee Bishop

I'm looking for a good print of this John Krause photo, either in 8X10 or 11X14, to hang on the wall of my train room. I can't find it online, but it's the one at Stateline, on I think the very last run, passing a ancient fence/gate with someone standing on top of a boxcar several cars back from # 11 (it's a very short train with one loaded gon, a few boxcars and then 505 in the back).
If anyone knows who has the right to his work these days or knows where I can get a good print of it, please let me know.