Re: Groups.io

NarrowMinded1

Since I threw in my name to take over the group when it gets transferred to groups.io I figured I should introduce myself so here goes...

My name is Nathan Kline, I'm 34 years old, I own and operate Nate's Light Iron Hobbies. I love the East Broad Top and the ET and all things narrow minded. I have been into trains and model railroading since I was first introduced to them by my dad when he let me run his Athearn PRR switcher and AHM boxcar, tank, and caboose around a circle of Atlas snap-track when I was 3 or 4. In the 1990's I made my first trip to EBT and fell in love with the EBT and all things narrow gauge. That's a little, very, bit about myself without going into details about my medical issues throughout the years. I don't currently own any groups but have owned Yahoo Groups and I currently own four Facebook groups. I look forward to taking over ownership of the group.

Nathan Kline