Chris

It arrived in Central Virginia today. Right now it occupies the center of my living room floor. Detail is wonderful. Now to find a frame

Philip

On Mar 25, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Alan Bridwell barstow54@... [Tweetsie] <Tweetsie@...> wrote:

Hey, I have received the new ET map by Chris Ford and it is completely awesome.   It is a masterpiece and I appreciate Chris' many years of work creating maps for the Steamwinder publications and now generating this master color layout of the railroad!

Alan Bridwell

From: "'Chris Ford' chris@... [Tweetsie]" <Tweetsie@...>
To: michael_hardin@...; Tweetsie@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Tweetsie] New ET&WNC RR Map

Scroll down. There's a "Buy Now" button for PayPal at the bottom left.

Thanks!

-------------

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 01:28:22 +0000, "Michael Hardin michael_hardin@... [Tweetsie]" wrote:

That's great Chris. How do I get one?

On Mar 22, 2017, at 9:23 PM, 'Chris Ford' chris@... [Tweetsie] <Tweetsie@...> wrote:

Hey y'all,

Indulge me for a minute, if you will, and allow me to do a little self promotion. I've been asked many times over the years to do a single map of the entire ET&WNC Railroad.

So, for those who have asked for a map like that, and for those who think it might be pretty cool to have one...here's what I've done...

Go here and click the link for "Maps"

http://cfordart.com/

Thanks for your time. Enjoy!

Chris