Books for sale - priced to sell

Jim King

I’m thinning the book collection as I continue to focus on specific modeling interests.  All are in good condition, hardbound unless noted and from a smoke-free environment.  Some have a few scattered, small mold spots on inner cover faces but pages are fine.

A Royal Blue Heritage (B&O) by Don Wood (portrait, softbound, black & white images) … $10

B&O Steam Finale Vol I by Price (all color) … $25

B&O Steam Finale Vol II by Price (all color) … $25

B&O Sunburst Trail to Chicago - Cumberland to Chicago by Salaman, Oroszi & Ori (all color) … $25

The Argentine Central, 6x9 softbound by Frank Hollenback, published 1959 by Sage Books in Denver CO … VERY RARE … $75

Washington & Old Dominion RR by Williams, softbound, 1989 … $20

Cumberland & Pennsylvania RR by Mellander via Carstens Publications, softbound, landscape, 1981 … $15

Extra South by H. Reid, softbound, 1986 … $25

Rails Through Dixie by Krause & Reid (ET&WNC 11 on cover) ... 2nd printing 1970 … $25

Mixed Train Daily by Beebe & Clegg … 4th edition, 1961 … $25

Contact me off-list to order.  Check/MO/Paypal “Gift” accepted.  Priority Mail is only option because it can be tracked.  Thank you.

Jim King

(828) 777-5619

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com