Books for sale

Jim King

I’m thinning the book collection as I continue to focus on specific modeling interests.  All are in good to fine condition with except of the oldest in the bunch:  B&O Power by Stauffer.  This has some “yellow dotting” that are minor but visible on some pages near the front and back covers.  Consider them “age spots”.  No mold or mildew, just spots.  My Dad bought this new in 1964.  All books come from a smoker-free environment.  All are hardbound unless noted.

Lots of freight cars photos from 1940s onward.

Buffalo Creek & Gauley by William Warden (landscape, softbound) … $20

A Royal Blue Heritage (B&O) by Don Wood (portrait, softbound) … $20

B&O Power by Stauffer 1964 … $20

B&O Steam Finale Vol I by Price … $35

B&O Steam Finale Vol II by Price … $35

B&O Reflections of the Capitol Dome - New York to Cumberland by Salaman, Oroszi & Ori … $35

B&O Sunburst Trail to Chicago - Cumberland to Chicago by Salaman, Oroszi & Ori … $35

The Argentine Central, softbound by Frank Hollenback, published 1959 … VERY RARE … $75

Washington & Old Dominion RR by Williams, softbound, 1989 … $25

Rails Through the Wiregrass (history of Georgia & Florida RR) by Grant, 2006 … $20

Cumberland & Pennsylvania RR by Mellander via Carstens Publications, softbound, landscape, 1981 … $20

Reading Cabooses by Hall, 2001 (complete history of RDG cabooses with drawings) … $35

Extra South by H. Reid, softbound, 1986 … $25

Rails Through Dixie by Krause & Reid (ET&WNC 11 on cover) ... 2nd printing 1970 … $35

Mixed Train Daily by Beebe & Clegg … 4th edition, 1961 … $35

Southern Railway in Color by Cheney & Sweetland, still in printer’s shrink wrap … $35

Southern Modern Freight Car Roster (Frt. Cars Journal Monograph #5), softbound, 1989 … $15

Southern Railway Pictorial by Ward, softbound, 2000 … $15

Southern Railway Depots by Ward, Vol 2, softbound, 1994 … $15

Southern Railway Panorama by Kramer, softbound, slight corner cracks on front cover, 1978 … $15

Contact me off-list if interested.  Thank you.

Jim King

(828) 777-5619

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com