#s on the backs of tenders of ten-wheelers for the WW2 era black paint? #s

Lee Bishop

I have the DVD that shows that 1943 film, and it clearly shows a giant #11 on the back of that loco's tender. I'm trying to find a source for a decal that is close to that typeface in that size for my On30 #11.

My question is this, did 12 and 9 have the same giant number on the backs of their tenders, too? I've made the headlight covers to make my wartime black locomotives more correct but I'd like to get the rear tender numbers correct for each of them, too...

-Lee

http://www.freewebs.com/willysmb44/modeltrains.htm