Re: Wanted: good head-on shot of # 12's number plate

Bill Miller

How is this.................#11.............................William Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: p51@hotmail.com [Tweetsie] <Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com>
To: Tweetsie <Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, May 11, 2015 12:11 pm
Subject: [Tweetsie] Wanted: good head-on shot of # 12's number plate

I'm looking for a good resolution shot of # 12's number plate. I'm wanting to use it to make a print of it in O scale to mount on the front of my Bachmann On30 mode of 12 as it really needs to have a representation of the broken plate.

Also, I know that #9 and 11's plates also still exist, does anyone have any good head-on shots of either of those?

NOTE: I need shots that are exactly straight on and not at any angle, as otherwise they wouldn't look right when mounted on the smokebox of my models.

Thanks!

Lee