From: christen2002@... [Tweetsie]
To: Tweetsie
Sent: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 7:59 am
Subject: [Tweetsie] Locomotive Options?

Hi Folks,

Can anyone point me in the direction of finding any of the ET&WNC 4-6-0 locomotives in Hon3 scale?  I haven't had much luck.  I don't quite have the room for On30, but if I did, that would be a no-brainer, as the locos and rolling stock are everywhere.

Also, has anyone given any thought to modelling the ET&WNC in HOn30?  I haven't see one up close, but the Bachmann 4-6-0 in N scale looks like it might be able to be kitbashed into resembling an ET&WNC ten wheeler.  I don't think it would be a perfect fit, but it might be close.  Just a thought.

-christen christian