Re: Locomotive Options?

Bill Miller

The HOn3 Brass Train and Trooper ET&WNC 4-6-0's have all found homes. Philip Sloan was the last person that I knew who had any for sale. Matt Sharp told us 132 total models and parts to repair broken models. Under stand that Johnny Graybeal bought alot of the parts and the last engine T&T had for sale some years ago. Keith Wiesman was thought to have some still for sale but I have not checked with him as I have all I want or need at this point. Another run isn't going to happen soon but is possible.  Both Hallmark Models and Key Imports both announced HOn3 ET&WNC 4-6-0's but never produced anything. Hallmark is gone and Key hangs on.

Bill Miller

-----Original Message-----
To: Tweetsie
Sent: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 7:59 am
Subject: [Tweetsie] Locomotive Options?

Hi Folks,

Can anyone point me in the direction of finding any of the ET&WNC 4-6-0 locomotives in Hon3 scale?  I haven't had much luck.  I don't quite have the room for On30, but if I did, that would be a no-brainer, as the locos and rolling stock are everywhere.

Also, has anyone given any thought to modelling the ET&WNC in HOn30?  I haven't see one up close, but the Bachmann 4-6-0 in N scale looks like it might be able to be kitbashed into resembling an ET&WNC ten wheeler.  I don't think it would be a perfect fit, but it might be close.  Just a thought.

-christen christian

Join ETWNC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.