From: Valerie Smith wooddale@... [Tweetsie]
To: Tweetsie
Sent: Sun, Feb 15, 2015 5:52 pm
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: Dave Hoffman HOn3 ET&WNC Kits

Bill

The last time I talked to David he had very little in stock, if any, and was trying to get rid of his narrow gauge equipment for EBT and ET.  I built one of his Linville River boxes and while it does have brass parts, the Mt. Blue cars are light years ahead of it.  David's cars have some major short comings, and I have told him about them, just because of when they were first produced.  You are looking at 1980s technology in them.  For the other freight cars, I would look at Trout Creek.  He has both sizes of gons and the tank cars.  The hopper and flat are done by Wiseman.

Now if we can convince Johnny to get the 505 from Gary Rabetoy you will be in business.

Try to get you hands on an Hon3 Annual for 2011 or 12 for an article I did for them regarding building an ET freight train.

Larry Smith