From: p51@... [Tweetsie]
To: Tweetsie
Sent: Wed, Jan 28, 2015 3:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Tweetsie] Re: ET&WNC shirts?

Someone made a really nice side view of # 12 with the full RR name, in full color in the 90s. They sold them on a Watuaga Chapter NRHS trip out of Johnson City, as my folks just happened to be in the area at the time and bought one for me.
It probably still fits but I don't think I've ever worn it because I knew I'd never get another one and didn't wanna wear it out.
I always wondered who made those.
-Lee