From: p51@... [Tweetsie]
To: Tweetsie
Sent: Fri, Jan 16, 2015 2:11 pm
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: HOn3 2014 Annual Arrives in the mail today

Bill,
What ET content is there, article-wise?
Good to hear that this annual is out, which to me strongly supports that I'll eventually be seeing the On30 annual, which is the gauge I model in, but it's great they do other NG annuals, too!
My local B&N doesn't carry their scale annuals, and never has. You have to hit a good hobby shop to find one, something that's getting harder each year as shops have closed all over the area in the past few years.
I'll be heading past a couple of very well-stocked hobby shops tomorrow, thankfully, so I'll go check it out. Hopefully they'll have it at one of them.
-Lee