Invitation: Christmas Open House 12/14/2013

NarrowMinded1

This is an invitation to all fellow model railroaders and their families! Nate's Light Iron Hobbies is holding our annual Christmas Open House on Saturday December 14th 2013 from noon to 5pm. Free for everyone! There will be Christmas lights, Christmas decorations, and Christmas music as well as plenty of operating model train displays, fellowship, and light refreshments for all. There will even be special treats for all the kids! There will also be plenty of model trains for sale...just in time for a visit from Santa...and at an additional 10% off our everyday low prices! The whole family is welcome to attend. The address is 9 E. Main Street, High Bridge, NJ 08829-2511. If you plan on visiting, please RSVP to nathan.kline83@... or call us at 610-406-1761 by 8pm eastern time on Friday December 13th with the amount of people that will be attending. We look forward to seeing you on the 14th. Merry Christmas from Nate's Light Iron Hobbies!

Nate Kline
Nate's Light Iron Hobbies
www.nateslightironhobbies.com