Ad: Black Friday Deals at Nate's Light Iron Hobbies

NarrowMinded1

Looking for Black Friday deals? We got 'em! Starting Thanksgiving (Thursday 11/28/2013) at Midnight through Cyber Monday 12/2/2013) at Midnight get a $10 Nate's Light Iron Hobbies Gift Certificate for every $100 you spend at Nate's Light Iron Hobbies! This applies to web, phone, and special orders*. Please call during regular business hours only.*

*Gift Certificates redeemable by phone or in person only and can be redeemed only once.
*Subject to availability. Please allow 7 to 14 business days for continental U.S. orders to arrive and 10 to 21 business days for international orders to arrive. Faster shipping options are available.
*Please note that we will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and we are closed on Sundays. Regular business hours: M-Sat Noon-8pm.
*9 E. Main Street, High Bridge, NJ is a mailing address only. We sell online, over the phone, and at local train shows only.

www.nateslightironhobbies.com
www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store