From: johnny <johnnyg@boone.net>
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:21 PM
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: Was combine # 15 a 'Jim Crow' car?

The photos referred to in the posting refer to two different things. Combine 15 was in three parts, baggage, passenger and mail. There was not a partition in the 15 to divide the races. I cant reply to the posting, but while the 15 may have been used as a Jim Crow car, there was no division between them in the car itself.
Johnny
--- In mailto:Tweetsie%40yahoogroups.com, "Lee Bishop" <p51@...> wrote:

I'd never even thought of it, but someone made some very logical suggestions to that point: http://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=195735#p195735
Opinions, anyone?