From: Doris <doristurbyfill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:51:29 -0000
To: <Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Tweetsie] Walk to the Wilder Mine

If you want to see a picture of the Greer Fill at State Line Hill just
across the Tennessee State Line, go to the Blue Ridge Stemwinder All-Time CD
table of contents. Go to 6/3 Jan-Feb-March 1994 and then go to culverts and
retaining walls, by Ken Anderson. To get an idea of the scale of the fill,
look at the culvert all the way at the bottom below the train. I would post
a picture myself, but couldn't get it to load.

Thanks,
Jerry & Doris