From: Tim Smith <smith.tim12@gmail.com>
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 7:17 AM
Subject: [Tweetsie] announcement

I was going to let the group know this yesterday afternoon, but with John's
passing I felt it would be a bad time. Some of you may know this if you
have spoke with me in the last few days or are friends with me on Facebook.
But here goes, this coming Sunday, May 20, 2012 will be my last day as
engineer and an employee of Tweetsie Railroad. I have accepted a position
at the Durango and Silverton Railroad and will be moving west in the coming
weeks. Please continue supporting the ET&WNC and Tweetsie's Railfan
weekend after I am gone. If you have any questions please feel free to send
me a private message.

--
Tim Smith
Head Engineer/Railfan Weekend Coordinator