From: Lee Bishop
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:51 PM
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: 10th Annual NC Railroad Expo & Exotic Dancer Convention

Guys, have you ever thought about what the humorous name you've created for this event looks like to people online who don't know it's a joke? My wife just walked by and looked over my shoulder, then saw the titles of these threads and went thermonuclear when she read that. She refuses to believe that it's a joke now. Seriously, if I had had plans to attend, I wouldn't be going now. She was THAT ticked to see the name, as she's now convinced the name of the event is legit and describes what it's for...

--- In mailto:Tweetsie%40yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <matt@...> wrote:

Please pardon the cross-postings, but we don't want you to miss it.

The 10th annual NC Railroad & Exotic Dancer Convention will be held at the Hickory Metro Convention Center on Saturday, April 9th.