From: Will Vanderburg <Army30th@hotmail.com>
To: tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Tweetsie] Re: Anyone thought of nabbing some spikes?

What looked even better was O. Winston Link as the engineer!

William Vanderburg

To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
From: notelvis2@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:21:51 -0800

      All of a sudden I'm reminded of that scene in the movie 'October Sky' when the boys start financing their rocket experiments by lifting rails from abandoned mine spurs......................................

The 4501 looked awfully nice in that movie.

David