Re: We' re back to Number 3 ! Keep it up!

Rae Augenstein

The link always breaks for some reason when Matt posts it.

Correct link:
refresheverything.com/yadkin100

(you might need to put the www. or even the http://www. in front of
that depending on your setup)

When you see this link:
www.refresheverything.com/​yadkin100

just remove the ​ bit for it to work.

  -- Rae Augenstein

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:21 PM, RICHARD BENTON <rbenton@cfaith.com> wrote:

Link gives an error and redirects to the main site where there is no
mention I can recognize for the Chapter or a chance to vote.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Matt <matt@tarheelpress.com> wrote:

**

Hi everyone-

A couple of folks requested a reminder to vote in the Pepsi contest for
the Alexander Chapter-NRHS...

The link ist www.refresheverything.com/&#8203;yadkin100<http://www.refresheverything.com/yadkin100>;
Additionally, you can text 110357 to number 73774 (PEPSI).

We had fallen to #4 last Friday but made a push back to #3. Top 15 wins,
but we have some stiff competition coming up from a bunch of high school
bands and a national alliance of animal groups. The competition this week
from schools will be very tough as they make a push before school lets out.

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm, to refrain from filling up the
group with daily reminders, I'll just do it on Mondays and Thursdays, or if
there is an emergency.

Thanks!

Matt Bumgarner