From: johnny <johnnyg@boone.net>
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 12:37 PM
Subject: [Tweetsie] Cat named Tweetsie needs your help

Tiffany and i were in Pet Smart in Hickory yesterday, and there is a room there for Cats Cradle, a local organization that saves kittys and puts them up for adoption. It is a required stop for Tiffany. She has four cats (has had five), as she knows cats need human attention, if only a hello.
Well low and behold, there is a female orange tabby, 8 to 10 years old, with the name of Tweetsie. Spelled right and everything. Very friendly. Needs a home. There is a fee, as they do spaying/neutering for you before adoption.
Anyone wanting a cat named Tweetsie should contact cats cradle or Pet Smart in Hickory, NC. Would be a nice Ho Ho Ho gift for that grandchild who loves a little train in the mountains.
Hopefully the small name infringement issue will be allowed.
Johnny Graybeal