Free Magazines

William Oram

HI Friends,

I am cleaning out my attic and have some things to give away. All the following sets are free but you must take the whole set such as all the Model Railroaders or all the Light Iron Digests.

First email asking gets what they want but you must come pick up. I live south of Louisburg,NC on Highway 401/Louisburg Road.

Model Railroader complete 1962 to 2004, most of 2005(10) and over 100 before 1962

Railroad Model Craftsman a couple hundred from 1960 to 2005

Railroad Modeler several issue from 1971 to 1977

Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette complete from the beginning, 1975 to 2nd issue of 2005 (first issue is color photocopy)

Light Iron Digest complete from first issue, 1999 to 2nd issue 0f 2005. (first issue is a color photocopy)

I will have more later.

Thanks, Bill Oram