From: Michael Hardin <michael_hardin@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Tweetsie] LIFE photos
To: "Tweetsie Onelist" <tweetsie@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 11:49 AM

Copy this without the quotes "tweetsie source:LIFE" then go to Google and click images at the top, then paste and enter and you should have a lot of pictures with "Tweetsie The Train" and "LIFE" under each picture.

Mike

To: Tweetsie@yahoogroup s.com
From: notelvis2@yahoo. com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:47:38 -0700

Help me someone.

I've typed this into the Google Images search with and without the quotation marks and I get great pictures.... ...just not the ones from Hickory on Tweetsie Homecoming Day.....

Maybe I'm Laptop Intolerant.

David