From: gledford55 <gledford55@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: Convention Day at the Avery County Museum and Linville Depot
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 4:23 AM

Cindy,

I couldn't make it this year, but I have a daughter at Appalachian, so we'll be there some day soon. I've seen the work on the depot from the outside and that's impressive just by itself.

Don't give another thought or worry to complainers, they are everywhere. I'm surprised you only had one! Anything you do, somebody will be there to complain.

Congratulations on your groups hard work. You have something there that generations of people in Avery County can look at with pride.

Hope to meet you soon.

Jerry Ledford