From: gledford55 <gledford55@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tweetsie] SR steam program
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 7:02 AM

--- In Tweetsie@yahoogroup s.com, David Pressley <notelvis2@. ..> wrote:

Well......

Scratch the Southern fantrip theory.

Hard to believe it's been 15 years already since we lost those.

David
It really is hard to believe that it's gone that long. It was a steam Camelot. Kinda makes you want to hear Johnny Graybeal sing the title song to Camelot doesn't it?

Well, at least we have Tweetsie. That's about the only steam locos in NC except for the Denton Farm Park RR I think.

JL