From: gledford55 <gledford55@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: Avery Co. Heritage Fest
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 6:34 PM

--- In Tweetsie@yahoogroup s.com, Michael Hardin <michael_hardin@ ...> wrote:

I will be bringing all kinds of ET artifacts, maps, locks, lanterns, etc to display. It is the first time I have shown my collection in public. I won't be able to bring all I have but for those of you interested in seeing lot's of the real deal in person, now is your chance. I look forward to meeting those who can make it.
I wish I could come up there this Saturday the 6th, but I'll be at Carowinds with one of my bands. Will you bring your things to the Tweetsie convention?

I would like to meet you.

Jerry Ledford