From: Tim Smith <smith.tim12@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tweetsie] Opening Weekend!
To: Tweetsie@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 11:35 PM

If all goes well #12 will open the season. We are planning to steam her up
on thursday. The weather looks to be the typical spring forecast with the
chance of pop up thunderstorms.
Tim

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:09 PM, calenelson <calenelson@bellsout h.net>wrote:

The fam and I are kicking around the idea of following our Ancient 4 year
Tradition of Trekking to Tweetsie for Opening Weekend.

Any Idea on what Locomotive will be running?

What about a real mountain weather forecast?

Will the #190 video be for sale on-site?

Anyone else gonna be there?

Cale
Spartanburg SC

--
Tim Smith
Head Engineer/Railfan Weekend Coordinator