At 08:40 PM 2/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
From: Jim King <jking@ioa.com>

Hi all,

I've read with great interest the various comments about a UK source for
a US-based prototype. Can someone pass on to me the name and email
address to the recommended source(s)? I'm interested in producing an
HOn3 and On3 ET&WNC ten-wheeler in a combination of brass, white metal
and urethane. The mechanism has always been the stumbling block,
particularly drivers, so if we can resolve this issue plus frame and
can-motored drive, I can handle the rest.

Thanks to anyone who responds.

Jim King
Smoky Mountain Model Works