From: John Waite <jwaite@...>
To: Tweetsie@... <Tweetsie@...>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 9:18 AM
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: Combine 15 Donations

From: John Waite <jwaite@...>

Curtis,
It was my intent that you would be able to make payments and that they
would accumulate toward a particular level. I don't have the letter here
with me right now so I don't remember whether I put it in the letter. Sorry
if I didn't make it clear.

John Waite Technology Coordinator
De Soto Public Schools Email: jwaite@...
221 S. 3rd Voice: 1-314-586-1005 FAX: 1-314-586-1009
De Soto, Missouri
*Aut inveniam viam aut faciam*
*I shall either find a way or make one!*