From: Curtis Brookshire <curtis.brookshire@gte.net>
To: Tweetsie Group <Tweetsie@onelist.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 2:55 PM
Subject: [Tweetsie] Combine 15 Donations

From: "Curtis Brookshire" <curtis.brookshire@gte.net>

Members of the ET&WNC Historical Society received a request to donate to
the
restoration of Combine 15. The sheet also listed different categories of
recognition based on the amount of donation.

I have a question to ask the Society officers and our group in general:
Could members make payments to a goal? I may want to give, let's say for
example five hundred dollars, but can't do it right now. Let's say I can
send fifty to seventy five dollars for several months until I reach my
goal.
What's the window for these donations? I would like to see us be able to
make payments and think this will result in a higher overall donation.

What do you think?

Curtis