Combine 15 Donations

Curtis Brookshire <curtis.brookshire@...>

Members of the ET&WNC Historical Society received a request to donate to the
restoration of Combine 15. The sheet also listed different categories of
recognition based on the amount of donation.

I have a question to ask the Society officers and our group in general:
Could members make payments to a goal? I may want to give, let's say for
example five hundred dollars, but can't do it right now. Let's say I can
send fifty to seventy five dollars for several months until I reach my goal.
What's the window for these donations? I would like to see us be able to
make payments and think this will result in a higher overall donation.

What do you think?

Curtis