Re: ET&WNC hat/cap patch

David Pressley

Eric,

I would have been your next door neighbor forty years ago! My family lived in what is now that brick house on the corner of Hamburg Mountain Road and Main Street in Weaverville. I was 6 at the time and received my first electric train for Christmas that year.

David

James Eric Furr <furreric@aol.com> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have posted two photos of the 2 and 1/2 inch ET&WNC hat/cap patches
that I have had made. The colors are gold on black back ground. I am
selling them for $10.00 each and that includes the postage for mailing
back to you. If you purchase them on ebay, the cost is $12.50 each and
that includes the shipping. I will only accept US Postal money orders
for payment. All sales are final. Please send payment to

Eric Furr
3 Hamburg Mountain Road
Weaverville, NC. 28787-9305

Thank you.