Re: 6th Annual NC Railroad Expo & Exotic Dancer Convention

David Pressley

My wife used to wonder exactly what goes on at 'Train Shows' too........until I took her to one!

Now she just thinks I'm having an affair with Julie, the automated Amtrak ticket agent. It works like this - I call Julie on the phone and then I'll disappear for three or four days to go on a 'train ride'.

David

Julia Williams Kodak <jkodak@charter.net> wrote:
---- stealthnfo@aol.com wrote:
--But it is more fun to call it that than to say "Come see Ken Riddle or Johnny Graybeal walking around in overalls with no shirt underneath."

O.K., thanks for burning that image in my brain. Ha!
Thanks for the info. Now I won't be afraid to come....
well, not AS afraid. :)
Julia