Re: Merry Christmas

David Pressley

Thanks and Merry Chrsitmas to all from me as well.

It was a great Christmas at our house -

My daughter received a new train toy which she loves and daddy (me) got a great new book about the Colorado Narrow Gauges. If I ever leave the southeast it's going to be to live in Colorado......that's a fact.

David

LeAnn Lane <surgnurse29@yahoo.com> wrote:
I haven't been a member of this group for very long
but I think of all you as family and want to wish each
and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and hope
Santa was good to all of you.

LeAnn Lane RN
Nurse Aide Evaluator

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs