Stemwinder - address change

David Pressley

I've just joined the ET&WNC Historical Society after three or four years of being 'a fixin' to' and my first copy of the Stemwinder came over the weekend. The photos are first rate as is the writing. The maps too. It's amazing to me, having driven through 'modern era' Cranberry that so much existed in that little valley.

I do have one request - who do I contact to make an address change on my membership? The Stemwinder was mailed to my street address where we have no box. We get our mail (for security reasons) through a Post Office Box. Mars Hill is a small town and mail addressed to our street address will often wind up in our box anyway.......but not always.

So........could my ET&WNCHS address be changed to -

David Pressley
PO Box 861
Mars Hill, NC 28754

Thanks,