Rick Blanchard wrote:

From: Rick Blanchard <bdesign@...>

All,

While you're at it why don't you ask about EBT Vulcan trucks also. I'd be
very interested in a couple of dozen pairs of those.
Is there a source for drawings of all of these different trucks? If it was
in the Stemwinder could I get a copy of the issue/article?

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Blanchard
rick@...
San Diego, CA

My East Tennessee and Western North Carolina web site:
http://www.urbaneagle.com/slim/etwnc.html