Heathkit ET-3400 ETemail@example.comThis group is for discussion and a repository of all things related to the Heathkit ET-3400 Microprocessor Trainer series, based on the Motorola 6800 Microprocessor. This includes, but is not limited to Manuals, Schematics, ROM Info, Textbooks. Discussion of 6800, 6802, 6808, and 6809 variants is welcome. We also discuss relevant development tools, emulators, and add-on projects (past and present).
Our Files section has extensive information on:
ET-3400 Microprocessor Trainer
ET-3400A Microprocessor Trainer
ETA-3400 Memory I/O Accessory
EE-3404 6809 Adapter Board
As well as much information on the Heathkit Courseware related to the ET-3400 series.
Here's a preview of the contents of our files section:
EE-3401 AV presentation - Audio
EE-3401 AV presentation - Flipcharts
EE-3401 Part 1
EE-3401 part 2
EE-3402 Microprocessor Interfacing
EE-3403 Voice Synthesis
EE-3404 6809 Microprocessors
EB-6405 Microprocessor Applications
EC-6800 Introduction to Microprocessors
ET-3400A High Resolution
ET-3400 and ET-3400A Monitor source code
ET-3400 Monitor source code
ETA-3400 Terminal Monitor and Tiny Basic source code
Alternate ET-3400 and ET-3400A Firmware
ET-3400 Emulator and Files
6809 Adapter Board Replica
ET-3400 ROM Replacement
- 463 Members
- 457 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.