Use the Enneagram to Develop Your Characters
Date: June 3-28
Presenter: Linda Johansen
About the Course
This is an invitation to explore nine basic personality types seen through the lens of the Enneagram, a system that originated with ancient wisdom and has evolved to include more current depth psychology. We will look at the core motivation of each type and how it manifests through the ego’s “fallen” version, the wake-up call, and the more “redeemed” expression of the type. Using these personality types will enable you more effectively add more depth and personality to your characters.
For more information on the Enneagram in general, or to find your own type, check out the website: www.enneagraminstitute.com
About the Presenter
Linda Johansen, LSW, was trained at the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Institute in Stone Ridge, New York. Retired from a 30-year social work career, she now leads workshops and groups on the Enneagram, Self-Empowerment, and Self-Compassion. Her website is www.activateyourgifts.org
- 1 Member
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Group Email Addresses