From: EBB-Sightings@groups.io <EBB-Sightings@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sheila Dickie via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2022 6:49 PM
To: EBB-Sightings@groups.io
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] White crowned Sparrows, Richmond

The first White crowned Sparrows of the fall were seen atop the Holly in my garden late this afternoon 9/22.  The two birds appeared to be first winter birds. Date wise right on cue.

Yesterday 9/21 two Pacific Slope Flycatchers were in the garden at the same time and the day before 9/20 a Western Tanager alighted briefly in the Holly, a rare garden bird.

Sheila Dickie

Richmond