From: Maureen Lahiff via groups.io <MLahiff@...>
To: EBB-Sightings@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 1:54 pm
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Valle Vista parking lot closed

I suspect this is part of the latest round of "sheltering in place" restrictions closing playgrounds, dog parks, basketball courts, golf courses, etc.
to avoid people being too close together.

It is part of the sacrifice we all have to make to minimize covid-19 spread.

Maureen

Bev

Sorry, I meant to say that there's no reason it's more dangerous to be outside in parks a safe distance from others than crowded on streets, in stores, etc.

Except EBMUD made a point of saying all their trails open. When people need outdoor exercise for health, this ends up harming people.

There is no reason that being outside a safe distance from other people should be safer than being next to people on the street, in a store, etc.

I hope the poachers there last week didn't contribute to this.