Topics

Two pelagics - spots now open on formerly sold out trip.

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello all,

   We are heading out of Half Moon Bay (Pillar Point Harbor) this Saturday and Monday. Last Saturday we had masses of birds and whales out there including Laysan Albatross, three species of storm-petrel, Tufted Puffin and a lost Lucy’s Warblers among the thousands of Pink-footed Shearwaters, Common Murres and other more common species. The Monday trip was sold out, but now spots are open. So both are available if anyone is keen on getting out, to smoke free air enjoying nature with like minded folks.

   https://www.alvarosadventures.com/pelagic-dates-2020.html

take care, and I hope this weekend is a great one for birds.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com