From: "John G. H. Cant" <jgcant@...>
To: "EBB Sightings" <EBB_Sightings@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:05:18 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Tufted Duck??

Can anyone tell me if they have seen the male Tufted Duck at Lake Merritt in the last few days?

Thanks very much,

John G. H. Cant
Fremont

Beth Branthaver

Saw him 15 minutes ago by the Rotary Nature Center.
Beth Branthaver

I saw it last Thursday evening, 3/25, in the bread line by the Rotary Nature Center.

Glen Tepke
Oakland