Topics

Tuesday morning Heather Farm Park Walnut Creek

rosita94598

On Saturday the California Young Birders' Club found the Tropical Kingbird in Heather Farm Park.  Those of us who walk there in the mornings had not seen it for several weeks.  Today, though, it was sitting high in a leafless tree on the west side of the large, mostly natural pond.  We walked away from it to see what else we could see.  Fred Safier's eBird report is not yet posted, but will be found later here:  https://ebird.org/region/US-CA-013/activity?yr=all&m=
Hugh B. HarveyWalnut Creek