Topics

locked TOPIC CLOSED: Castle Rock Peregrines

Aaron Maizlish

EBB Birders,

The park people and the Peregrine Patrol Volunteers request that we not publicly post information about the nesting falcons.  Evidently there has been a considerable amount of trespasser activity around the nest, which we need to discourage!

Alan - thank you for your post and for not posting the exact location of the nest.  However, to be sensitive to everyone’s concern for the bird's welfare and for park safety, I need to remind every to not post information about raptor nest sites on this public forum.

Thanks all,

Your moderator,

Aaron Maizlish